Friday, June 3, 2011

Inspired: Fabric Garland

I have to admit, that when I saw this photo, I was smitten.  Yes, our wedding is over, but this garland could be used to dress up any party: a summer picnic, a baby shower, a child's birthday, shiny fabrics would make this amazing for a holiday buffet.

This is a link that I will keep close on hand for future parties!
The entire bridal shower decor can be found here: The Sweetest Occasion

If you are into the shabby-chic, or a bit of a feminine garden party, or even just a flowy touch to a rustic reception, this is a great image to keep in your files.  I know it's strange for me to do a post on one photo, but I was so inspired.

Check out one brides' DIY on how she accomplished her ribbon bunting here:  Miss Bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment