Friday, March 11, 2011

How Small is Your Space

I am always super impressed by those who are able to make their tiny apartments look amazing.  I had 700sf in my downtown apartment (thank you cheaper cost of living) and still found it small for all my stuff!  However, the more I research, the more I realize that I just wasn't USING the space to the best of it's ability.  Looking back, now I can think of 1,000 things that I could have done to make that apartment amazing - given the time & a little extra cash!

Today on Apartment Therapy, I came across an article and a HOUSE TOUR of a man that lives in a 275 Square Foot apartment!  Can you believe that!  That is only 100sf bigger than our bedroom!  But he makes it work.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from Apartment Therapy of his dwelling:





Check out the link below to meet the tenant, find out where he lives & get a full house tour.  You wouldn't think it would take almost 20 photos to show his space, but it does & it's great.

Check it out here:  Tiny Apartment Living

This inspires me to get out there and really use the space that I live in & really makes me want to help other people realize the potential of the space they have!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment