Friday, March 4, 2011

Casa Sugar's Weekend DIY

Yay Friday!  It could not have come quick enough this week.  We have a busy weekend ahead, so I will try to work hard to get some things accomplished at home.  I've been inspired by looking at some great homes on line this week, and I'd really like to get moving toward the house we WANT.  If we are going to be there for the next 5 years, we better like where we are living, right?

Well here are a couple inspirational weekend DIYs for everyone.  I think it's funny that two of my favorite websites clash this week.... one of the DIYs is from Young House Love - great website if you haven't seen it yet.

Here are this weekend's projects:


Photo & DIY found HERE

1. DIY Stenciled Floors
2. "Date-Stamped" Gift Wrap
3. Coffee Filter Poms
4. Paper Garland
5. Display Shelves

Check out all the photos & links here:  Weekend DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment