Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy Weekend

Well I just wanted to send up a quick post, letting everyone know that I'll try to add more content this afternoon.  We had a super busy weekend with friends in town, my dad was visiting & my sister's swearing in.. That's right, my sister is officially a lawyer!  So a big congrats to her!

We did absolutely NOTHING to our house this weekend - not even cleaning or laundry :( so I'll get back to the posts as soon as I can.  In the meantime, check out some of the other tabs.  I have put together a tab on our wedding & all the details, which was nearly 5 months ago now.  There is also a tab accumulating information about our house, one about our projects & another about color and design inspiration that I'm trying to add to every day.  The DIY pages and general wedding pages are so far empty, but won't be for long!  Keep checking back - you'll see info soon.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment: